Monday, September 10, 2012

Week 10 EOC: Things I have yet to do

For my final project for Business of Photography class, I still need to do the following to be certain it is complete and turned in on time.
 Here goes, I need to:
  • Need to make a Fax Page
  • Need to make a Letter Head
  • Need to make an entire page of business cards, not just my single ones I use
  • Need to make sure all my tweets and up to date, currently they are
  • Need to make sure I got all my quotes in place
  • Buy more paper holders to display work
  • Print all blog photo challenges in color
  • Make sure all my blogs are approximately 300 words each
  • Make sure I show up to class that day 
  • Make sure I bring my portfolio for review and grading
This is pretty much the remainder of what I have to do to finish my project. As long as I keep at it, it is still manageable and I wont fall behind but if I goof off any, I might be in the hurt box for sure. Just need to do a little bit each day before next Monday and it should be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment